1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.zurielconsulting.com.ng is a website operated by ZURIEL CONSULTING Limited. References to “we”, “us”, “our” or “ZURIEL CONSULTING” are references to ZURIEL CONSULTING Limited. We are registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and have our registered office address at 14a Da Silva street, off Chris Madueke Drive, Lekki Phase1, Lagos, Nigeria.
At ZURIEL CONSULTING limited, your needs are our priority, hence we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our goal with this policy is to provide a simple and transparent explanation of how we collect, process, share and manage data about our clients and all such persons where applicable.
2. ZURIEL CONSULTING LIMITED AND YOU
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING, AND/OR BROWSING OUR WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
3. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of consuming services provided to you by ZURIEL CONSULTING to meet your needs, through this channel and other available channel, we collect information you provide us via forms, phone calls, correspondence by emails, service point interfaces, as well as other channel enablers as might be available. The information we collect may include but not limited to identity verification, services consumed, and services desired/required, mode of consumption, preferences, location, general events, instructions and transactions relating to the Services.
We do not ask for your personal information unless we need it to provide or improve products and services for you. We want to be sure that we have your consent to collect, use and where necessary, share your information with our partners and suppliers that help us serve you. Whenever we introduce new services, we will ensure you understand and agree to any new ways in which your information is handled.
You will be considered to have given your consent to ZURIEL CONSULTING for the purpose of processing your personal data when you visit our website via your desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device which may be termed a “device” under this policy to complete any firm, brochure or material issued by ZURIEL CONSULTING; or register or click the acceptance box on any of our electronic platforms, relating to the terms and conditions of any service or product offered by ZURIEL CONSULTING; or send a virtual request or complaint either via phone call or email to ZURIEL CONSULTING; or when you provide information to us manually, when you visit us at any of our registered office.
5. DATA PROCESSING
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- To promote safety, integrity and security.
- To communicate with you.
- To improve and personalise our products and services.
- To conduct our business.
- To comply with extant laws and regulations.
- To develop statistics as may be required.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. You are at liberty to unsubscribe from receiving such marketing emails.
ZURIEL CONSULTING will limit the processing of your personal data for the stated purpose.
6. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
ZURIEL CONSULTING will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. ZURIEL CONSULTING may share or disclose your personal information to third parties where;
- We have your consent to share or disclose such personal information;
- We are required by law to share or disclose such personal information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes;
- It is required for audit purposes;
- We find that your actions on our electronic platform violates any of our policies for the purpose of investigations, reporting and enforcing any of our rights.
ZURIEL CONSULTING may also disclose or share your personal information where it is necessary to enforce the terms and conditions of any of our products and services or any of our rights as well as to protect our operations and customers.
7. INFORMATION PROTECTION AND RETENTION
ZURIEL CONSULTING may always ensure that your personal information is adequately protected in line with the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation (NDPR). We have put in place processes, requisite personnel and technologies to ensure that your personal information is not modified, lost, damaged, corrupted or destroyed without your approval.
Our people are trained to ensure that your personal information is not disclosed and safe as stated in this policy.
We will retain your personal information for such length of time as may be required by law, regulations or internal policies of ZURIEL CONSULTING.
8. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS POLICY
The following rights are available to you under this policy;
- You may at any time request for access to your personal information held by ZURIEL CONSULTING or request that your personal information be made available to an authorised third party. Your request may specify the format in which the information should be made available, subject to ZURIEL CONSULTING having the capacity to provide the personal information in the requested format.
- You may request to update your personal information with ZURIEL CONSULTING at any time.
- You may elect to withdraw your consent at any time, save where there is a legal or operational reason to continue with the processing of your personal data, ZURIEL CONSULTING will continue the processing of your personal data upon receipt of your notice withdrawing consent. Your right to withdraw consent extends to objecting or restricting the processing of your personal data by ZURIEL CONSULTING.
- We may request that your personal information be deleted. We may however continue to retain such personal information as may be required for compliance with legal, regulatory or policy requirements.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Should you have any concerns relating to the processing of your personal information by ZURIEL CONSULTING or require any clarification on this policy, please notify us through the contact details below;
We will respond to your concerns, within fourteen (14) days of receiving your notice.
11. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated 1st August 2020